MediAsha is an innovation-driven healthcare startup working on ready-to-use splints for early and instant immobilization of fractured limbs and prevent disability.
Their flagship product ‘FractoAid’ is a patented ready-to-use orthopaedic splint with built-in straps to support the fractured limb in just 5 minutes in the golden hour. FractoAid adapts to the specific areas of the patient’s extremities; restricts movement of the injured limb and allows the injured area to heal properly; accommodates muscle swelling. FractoAid prevents further limb-threatening injuries due to accidental movement of untreated fractured limbs, thus reducing the risk of temporary or lifelong disabilities.
Company Website: https://mediasha.com/
Major Awards and Recognition
• Biotechnology Ignition Grant from BIRAC, DBT
• Winner of PHC Tech Challenge 2021 organized by PATH Global
• Selected in top 6 Social Innovator in Urban category at National Conference of Social Innovation 2019
• Special Prize in healthcare track at Seaside Startup Summit GOA
• Among top 10 Indians selected for Swissnex India-Academia Industrial Training Program
• Most Promising Innovation Award in IKMC 2018 conference organized by IKP Hyderabad
• Shuruaat Bus, tGELF, NITI Aayog: National Winner of 100 Second Pitch Competition
• National Bio-Entrepreneurship Competition 2018: Top 45 Finalists
• Startup Business Plan Competition by LES and Qualcomm: Top 6 Finalists
For queries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 8087221044