- Bioprime Agrisolutions featured in YourStory. Read the article here
- Padcare Labs and Zerocircle are featured in Times of India for their waste management efforts. Read the article here
- Teralumen Solutions and Pragmatech Solutions are among top three winners of the Pfizer INDovation Program, a joint initiative by Pfizer, Social Alpha and partners to support breakthrough healthcare innovations by start-ups in India.
- Nusrat Sanghamitra, CEO and Founder of Cygenica, is winner of the Tie Kolkata Women Pitch Competition 2022. Kirty Datar, co-founder at Canebot, secures runner-up position at the TiE Pune Women Pitch Competition2022.
- Teralumen Solutions is winner of the first Menterra Ventures Healthcare Challenge that sought proposals from entrepreneurs with promising digital technologies addressing unmet healthcare needs.
- Jaipur Belt, the exoskeleton from Newndra Innovations, is covered extensively in MediCircle, a national healthcare news portal. View the video here
- Bioprime Agrisolutions received the MANAGE Samunnatti Award at the hands of Sushri Shobha Karandlaje, Honourable Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Government of India, Shri Anil Kumar, Founder & CEO, Samunnati and Dr. Saravanan Raj, Director (Agricultural Extension), MANAGE
- Newndra Innovations is one of three winners of the 1st sprint of Vedanta Spark 2.0 for the theme ‘Zero Harm’
- Venture Center’s BIRAC SIIP fellow Akash Singh, Founder of Urban Blue Technologies, wins 3rd prize in the HST Grand Challenge (organized by IIT Mandi) in the Environment & Sustainability Track. He is using microbial consortia to develop an aerobic granulated biomass for high-strength wastewater
- For the second year in a row, Bioprime Agrisolutions wins the Agri Business Award for Formulation Innovation by using signaling molecules for developing biologicals.
- CRASTE is featured on NDTV for their innovative solution to the problem of stubble burning and air pollution. Watch the video here
- Three Venture Center startups – Blackfrog Technologies, BatteryPool, and Ayu Devices, were chosen to showcase their technology at DST Utsav – a program to celebrate 40 years of DST’s NSTEDB and 5 years of the NIDHI scheme.
- Actorius Innovations‘ OncoDiscover – a Liquid Biopsy Test that is an indigenously developed, DCGI-approved, patented in-vitro diagnostic to detect circulating tumor cells is featured in the Hindustan Times. Read the article here
- REVY Environmental Solutions Founder & CTO, Dr. Vanita Prasad conferred with BRICS Women Innovation Awards for her contribution in solving the problem of Waste Management and Wastewater treatment.
- Four Venture Center startups among 12 finalists of the Qualcomm Design in India Challenge 2022. Congratulations to Teralumen Solutions, Newndra Innovations, EyeRov, and Ayur.AI
- Pacify Medical Technologies signs defence innovation contract with iDEX-DIO. To know more, click here
- Angirus Ind is one of 8 companies selected globally for the Global Plastic Challenge Network by Uplink World Economic Forum for their accelerator program.
- Nayam Innovations inaugurated their R&D facility in Pune at the hands of Dr. Mashelkar.
- US Administrator Ms. Samantha Power Speaks about the lives saved by the hand cranked defibrillators developed & made by Jeevtronics during her session at IIT Delhi. Watch it here
- EyeROV, part of the AIM-PRIME cohort at Venture Center, delivered their product to CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre. The teams will be working closely to carry out structural monitoring activities like concrete NDT Testing etc.
- Bioprime Agrisolutions and REVY Environmental Solutions are among 15 startups chosen by NITI Aayog to showcase their technologies at the VIVA Tech 2022, one of the biggest technology conferences in the world.
- Fuma Labs and Zeroplast Labs were winners of the ITC sustainability Challenge (Sustainable Packaging Solutions)
- Jeevtronics is featured in Indian Express. Read the article here
- Mehul Baldwa, Founder and CEO of Utopic Tech, was one of the winners at Villgro’s Innovators’ Solver Challenge.
- Angirus IND won the second prize globally (and was the only one from India) at the
TiE University Global Pitch Competition from among 1455 participating startups across 3676 colleges.
- Vaishali Kulkarni, Founder & CEO, KBCols Sciences was named one of Asia’s Top Sustainability Superwomen 2021. Read more here
- Prayasta 3D Inventions was a winner of the Technology Start-up Awards–2022 given out on National Technology Day 2022. They received the award at the hands of Dr. Jitendra Singh, Union Minister of State for Science&Technology.
- Proeon is one of 5 startups from India selected to be a part of the cohort of the prestigious Technology Pioneers 2022 accelerator.
- Veena Moktali, CEO of Periwinkle Technologies, was invited to speak on their game-changing Smart Scope® point-of-care device at the cervical cancer workshop at the Geneva Health Forum.
- Blackfrog Technologies inaugurated their new production facility in the presence of Dr. Ranjan Pai, Chairman, Manipal Education & Medical Group (MEMG). The new manufacturing plant is in adherence with ISO 13485 standards of manufacturing medical devices.
- EyeROV, part of our AIM PRIME cohort, presented their underwater unmanned vehicle to Dr. P.K. Mishra, Principal Secretary to PMO, India at the Annual Conference on Capacity Building for disaster response 2022, organized by NDRF.
- Dr. Manjusha V. Shelke, co-founder of Rechargion Energy, has been awarded the Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowship for 2022-23.
- Serigen Mediproducts Founder – Anuya Nisal has won the prestigious Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel VASVIK Award for Women Scientific for the year 2021.
NIDHI EIR fellow Ms Vaishnavi Pote is one of the winners of IFCI AYE League, a national level competition to discover the most innovative ideas fostered by the nation’s SC entrepreneurs.
- Pratiti Technologies is one of the top four digital twin startups in India impacting energy companies. Read more here
- Bioprime Agrisolutions won the 2nd prize at the Nudge & Cisco agri challenge. Bioprime was also voted as the most innovative organization.
- The startup ForHealth was selected for BIRAC SEED Funding at Venture Center. This investment will help the company hire key team members, develop a community, build further value and meet key milestones in the next 12 months. They were also part of the AIMPRIME cohort at Venture Center.
- Dr. Parul Ganju, co-founder and CEO of Ahammune Biosciences, received the “Woman scientist Award 2021” from Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI).
KBCols bio-colors was unveiled at the Lakme Fashion week 2022, India’s premier Fashion event showcasing India’s leading designers & talents. The showcase was unveiled on Sustainable Fashion day (Day 2) in the Rise Worldwide x Fashion for good presents showcase on innovation for circularity in textiles.
- Dr. Jayant Khandare, CEO of Actorius Innovations, co-led the largest clinical trial in head & neck cancer, in which 500 patients were analysed, along with Dr Pankaj Chaturvedi of
Tata Memorial Centre. The results of this 4-year study were published in the international peer-reviewed Journal: Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology Oral Radiology. Read more here
- Ajinkya Dhariya, CEO of Padcare, was declared a winner of the Loksatta Tarun Tejankit Awards 2021.
- Padcare has been listed as a highly commended innovator on The Global Circulars Accelerator 2022 challenge, making it the only Indian startup to be recognized under the program. PadCare has also been declared as one of the top 2 Start-ups at UNDP- Atal Innovation Mission Official , Youth Co:Lab , India- 2021-22.
- Rethink Bio is among seven new genomics companies to join the fourth global funding cycle of Illumina Accelerator San Francisco Bay Area and Cambridge, UK.
- SyS3E Technologies is among top 3 winners in the Smart Technology category at India Smart Utility Week (ISUW)!
- Zerocircle is the winner of the FLCTD Accelerator Cohort III from the Food and Agriculture Sector. The Low Carbon Technology Accelerator program is an initiative under Facility for Low Carbon Technology Deployment (FLCTD).
- Respirer Living Sciences was invited to present their air quality monitoring systems at the Govt Start-up India program at the Dubai Expo 2020
- Sense It Out is featured in Pudhari on the occasion of National Science Day 2022. Read it here . They were also featured in the leading Marathi news channel Zee24taas. Watch the coverage here
- MyLab Discovery Solutions‘ Managing Director, Hasmukh Rawal talks to Biospectrum India on the booming market for point-of-care diagnostics. Read here
- Dr. Parul Ganju, co-founder and CEO of Ahammune Biosciences, was invited to talk at the Asia Economic Dialogue. Watch the video here
- Mahesh Londhe – a DST NIDHI EIR fellow at Venture Center – has been awarded the ‘Quality Impact Leadership Award’ for his impactful efforts in fighting #malnutrition with millet-rich products. The award has been given by the Connecting Dreams Foundation, New Delhi. Read more here
- Venture Center incubatee Bioprime Agrisolutions has been named as one of Top 5 AgriBiotech startups in the world, among 1196 startups analyzed by StartUs Insights.
- SoilSens, a DST NIDHI PRAYAS Grantee at Venture Center – has been featured in the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) report for small farmer friendly technologies.
- Venture Center startup CyGenica is one of the top 3 finalists in lifescience at the 12th edition of the Aegis Graham Bell Awards.
- Venture Center incubatee Zeroplast is featured in IIT Madras’ Shaastra Magazine. Zeroplast works on 100% home compostable single use packaging for fresh food and beverages. Read the article here
- Five startups from Venture Center have been chosen to speak at the industry academia conclave on Sustainability & Digitalization Roadmap for the Chemical Industry organized by the Royal Society of Chemistry. Congratulations to Noble Exchange, Ahammune Biosciences, Blackfrog Technologies, Cygenica, and Battery Pool!
- WeInnovate Biosolutions was the only Indian company chosen to talk on Infection Prevention and Antimicrobial Resistance at the global event – Innov8 talks at Arab Health 2022.
- Pragmatech Healthcare‘s Cervicheck – a self sampling kit for cervical cancer – has been featured in YourStory. Read it here
- Serigen Mediproducts received ISO 13485:2016 certification for their quality management system.
- REVY Environmental Solutions won the National Startup Award 2021 in the environment sector under the Industrial Biotechnology category by DPIIT
- CRASTE co-founder and CEO, Shubham Singh, was chosen in the panel of eminent speakers at the Business World “Recycling for a Greener Tomorrow” Conclave.
- Rechargion Energy was one of seven winners at the ARAI-TechNovuus Uptech Program. Technovuus will be providing handholding and technology uplevelling support to these startups.
- Aarogya AI Innovations raised $700,000 as a part of its seed funding round from Redstart Labs and Avaana Capital
- Battery Pool, CEO and co-founder, Ashwin Shankar writes an opinion piece for the economic times on 2022 trends in charging ecosystem development for 2/3W Electric Vehicles. Read the article here
- Zerocircle is one of the winners of the India Plastic Challenge 2021, organized by the Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change. Their seaweed-based packaging solutions was featured by YourStory. Read it here
- SynThera Biomedical‘s first international patent has been officially granted and registered in South Korea.
- Teralumen Solutions was selected as one of the 19 most promising startups from Tamil Nadu. They have been awarded the seed fund (TANSEED) from the Government of Tamil Nadu by Honourable Chief Minister M.K. Stalin.
- Many of Venture Center startups – Noble Exchange, Serigen Mediproducts, Padcare, MediAsha, and Bioprime Agrisolutions, Jeevtronics, Periwinkle, Tenon, Pixy Cars, and Develop Train Maintain – got a chance to interact with union Minister Shri Piyush Goyal during his recent visit to Pune and showcase some of the best innovations from the Pune Ecosystem.
- Battery Pool, CEO and founder, Ashwin Shankar wrote an opinion piece on bridging India’s green divide in EVs in the Financial Express. Read it here
- Bioprime Agrisolutions is the first start up to get funding from Omnivore’s OmniX Bio to support agrifood life sciences start-ups
- Ahammune Biosciences won the Anthem Biosciences Award and two investment opportunities of USD 1,50,000 and USD 1,00,000 at NBEC 2021
- MediAsha Technologies was a winner at PHC’s Tech Challenge in the Medtech category
- Actorius Innovations‘ journey of OncoDiscover for detecting cancer metastasis is featured in Aravind Chinchure’s book titled “The New Age Organization”
- Bioprime Agrisolutions‘ co-founder Renuka Diwan co-authored an article on how boosting agrifood life sciences is key to India’s agricultural future. Read the Indian Express article here